How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you replace the battery in a Timex Ironman?
- When to Replace. How do you know that the watch battery needs changing?
- Opening the Watch. Opening the battery compartment will require the use of a very small jeweler’s screwdriver,or a glasses-repair screwdriver.
- Replacing the Battery. Remove the old battery,noting first the position of the positive and negative terminals.
How do you take the back off of a Timex watch?
Remove the watch back Using a small flathead screwdriver or blade, press down on the indentation and twist until the cover comes loose. If your watch back is secured with screws, use a small screwdriver, such as one designed for eyeglasses, to loosen the screws and remove the cover.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
What batteries do Timex watches use?
CR1216 3V Lithium Batteries for Timex Watch (30pc)
How do I clear the memory on my Timex Ironman watch?
3. To clear all workouts, continue to hold STOP/RESET. HOLD TO CLEAR CHRONO MEM appears. Watch beeps a second time to indicate all stored workouts are erased.