How do you set time on Timex Ironman?
- The Timex Ironman features the ability to set up to three separate alarms. Open the alarm menu by pressing the “MODE” button until you see “ALRM 1.”. Enter the setting menu by holding the “SET” button until the current time on the alarm menu flashes.
How do I change the battery in my Ironman Triathlon watch?
How to Replace Battery on Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch
- Step 1: Unscrew the four phillips screws on the back of the watch.
- Step 2: Remove the back.
- Step 3: Remove the battery cover screw and lift off the battery cover.
- Step 4: Insert a new battery into the watch.
- Step 5: Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you take the back off a stubborn watch?
Pour a little acetone (nail varnish remover) into the socket and leave it for a minute or so. Empty out the excess acetone back into the cap of the bottle, attach the socket back on the wrench and give the case back a tap with a rubber mallet or something that will give it a bit of force but not mark it. Job done.
How do I reset my Timex Ironman?
To clear a workout, hold Stop/Reset for 5 seconds. When the watch beeps, the last stored workout is deleted. Continue holding the button to erase all workouts and free up all the watch memory.
How long does a Timex Ironman battery last?
Timex says you can get up to 25 days from the battery just using it as a smartwatch, or up to 20 hours of straight activity tracking using the GPS. If you’re a long distance runner with training that goes on for hours at a time, the new Ironman GPS watch should comfortably keep up with you.
How do I take my watch off?
Place the watch in the holder or on the foam with the arrows are facing downwards. Using the hammer, lightly tap the end of the push-pin tool over the cotter pins until you can no longer push the pin inside the link. When the pin pops through, remove it using your fingers or a small set of pliers.
What tool is used to open the back of a watch?
A case wrench will use fitted small pins to fit tightly to the back and unscrew the case back and the using a watch case holder can help hold the watch safely while you turn the tool. Other watch tools like the crystal or case press will press on friction watch backs and fit watch crystals in the same way.